Built to fish big water for big fish...
The Gomexus LX50 has a durable, lightweight one-piece body structure built to withstand tough saltwater conditions. The top quality carbon fiber drag system delivers exceptional power and smooth operation. The 2 Roller Anti-reverse bearings ensure fluid cranking. The expertly machined aluminum spool; which is both sturdy and compact, make for a larger line capacity, up to 300 yds. of 30lb braided line.
- Gear Ratio: 7.1:1
- Bearings: 9BB+2RB
- Light Weight: 11oz
- Max Strike: 60lbs with silky smooth HT-100 carbon drag washer and carl grease
- Line Capacity: 300yds/30lbs braided
- Line Retrieve：43" / 110cm
- Tilted teeth ensure silky smooth performance for high gear.
- Marine level stainless steel gear box with a high precision mirror surface.
- Durability: The pre-set lever drag maintains accurate drag setting. The LX50 has shielded and treated stainless steel ball bearings that allow for super smooth operation. Marine level anti-corrosive components allow for many years of use.