Slow pitch jigging is one of the most effective techniques for enticing big strikes.
If you're gonna catch the best fish you've gotta have the best fishing tackle...
Bassdash is well known for quality fishing tackle and gear. These expertly designed Slow Pitch Jigs are no exception. These Bassdash Vertical Shadow Slow Pitch Jigs designed with one heavier side and one flat side. The result is a jig that falls slowly with an irresistible flat fall fluttering action. Different from speed jigging, these jigs slowly flutter and wobble to the bottom enticing fish on the way down increasing the odds of a hook-up. This expertly crafted design makes this jig easy to work and achieve peak action in the entire water column.
- Material: Anti-Corrosive Lead
- Multi-Angle Laser Coating
- Heavy pressed stainless steel split rings
- Each jig comes with two premium Origin assist hooks and 12-strand Japanese Kevlar with power test of 750 lb. at the head.
- The slow jigs are center balanced and are made with one heavier side and one flat side, creating a flat fall jig with erratic sliding and wobbling motions as in sinks to the strike zone - super easy to work to achieve peak action - you don’t have to work the rod as hard to generate the action and therefore less skill and experience are required
- Slow drop for catching fish on the way down keeping the jig in the strike zone longer, increasing your chances of catching fish; You can simply drop the Bassdash Shadow lure down and retrieve it fast with the occasional jig or leave it down there and use a standard jigging motion to stir up an attack
- Designed to attract a very broad range of fish like Snappers, Groupers, Tunas, Amberjacks, Jacks, Bonito, Kingfish , Rock Cod, Ling Cod and more.