Bassdash has built a reputation for high quality, effective fishing tackle & gear. The Gungnir Jig continues that tradition. Tie it on and jig the bottom or mid depths of the water column or cast it long into schooling gamefish on the surface. This slim jig casts well and has irresistible action in the water. It is perfectly sized to mimic baitfish.
- These jigs are lead construction; they come pre-rigged with a VMC treble hook. They are perfectly balanced and ready to drop.
- With holographic HD head and body, 3D eyes, and shining paint, the slow jig looks like a falling injured or dead minnow, it flashes and vibrates by itself
- Slow drop for catching fish on the way down keeping the jig in the strike zone longer, increasing your chances of catching fish; It is also the perfect casting lure
- You can mimic injured bait by pounding the bottom for a reaction strike, or lift and drop at different depths to catch feeding fish
- They will prove seriously deadly on a host of fish from rockfish, lingcod, bonito, yellowtail, kingfish, tuna and all sorts of other species.