Great for traveling, backpacking, or stashing in the car, the Daiwa Ardito-TR Travel Casting Rod features a convenient 3-piece construction and also come with a sturdy Daiwa logo travel case. The premium IM-7 blanks offer excellent sensitivity and power, and the three-piece construction also promotes better rod curvature compared to a 2-piece travel rod. Premium Fuji aluminum oxide guides offer incredible durability, and also facilitate excellent casting capabilities. A proprietary reel seat helps reduce weight, while providing an ergonomic base for your reel, and split grip EVA handles balance out each rod.
- HVF (High Volume Fiber) graphite construction
- X45 Bias graphite fiber
- V-Flex ferrule joint system
- Travel case holds the 3 pieces for easy travel
- Fuji aluminum oxide guides
- Full length of 7'6" Med-light Spin
- Line rated 4-15#