1. Elite Concept– Designed for Competition; Engineered for the Win! Advanced Bassinator Elite Classic baitcaster reels deliver Pro Level performance for anglers like MLF tournament Pro, Bassmaster Elite AOY Brent Chapman.
2. Palm Perfect Compact Design – The Bassinator Elite competition baitcast reel is KastKing’s smallest zero-flex aluminum frame casting reel that fits perfectly and comfortably in the palm of your hand.
3. Carbon Fiber Swing Wing Side Plates -Bassinator Elite is a compact, Palm Perfect cast reel that is ergonomically designed for comfort with easy to open weight-reducing smooth carbon fiber Swing Wing side plates that stay in place when you open them so your side cover will never fall in the water or blow away if dropped.
4. Tournament Proven Components – Bassinator has a hardened aluminum main gear and solid brass pinion gear for durability and smoothness, short main shaft for weight reduction, higher speeds, longer casts without noise, a line memory dial function that lets you know what lb test line you have spooled up, and drainage ports that reduce maintenance.
5. Ultra-smooth & Reliable – Bassinator Elite Classic uses 10 double-shielded, stainless-steel bearings including two, free-spin super speed spool bearings that provide you with amazing ultra-smooth performance and extra-long casts plus an instant stop anti-reverse bearing for a total of 10+1 BB. The spool tensioning nut has click adjustments for accurate control and it won’t back off during use.
6. Power and Control – The KastKing Bassinator Elite Classic baitcaster reel features a powerful carbon fiber drag that delivers up to 17.6 lbs of fish stopping power. A centrifugal cast control system features 6 adjustable braking shoes to eliminate backlash and overruns with a variety of baits in all fishing conditions.
This product ships from our supplier in China. Delivery times may take up to 30 days.