The KastKing Perigee II offers excellent central balance allowing for pitching and casting with ease. This is an excellent casting rod and a must have for your arsenal. KastKing Perigee II rods feature a variety of high end features found on many of the highest rated casting rods. This rod is constructed of Toray 24-ton carbon and equipped with Fuji Guide Rings making this a highly competitive rod. This rod may be the best rod that can be bought for under $100.
- Toray 24-ton carbon matrix KastFlex technology blanks for power, strength, durability, and accuracy.
- KastKing PTS (Power Transition System) spigot joints in our KastKing Perigee II rods transition the power smoothly throughout the fishing rod blank.
- World renowned Fuji O-Ring line guides, dissipating heat more efficiently which delivers excellent durability with monofilament, fluorocarbon and braided lines.
- Tuned ergonomic graphite high-strength reel seats provide a solid base for spinning reels and provide all day comfort to the angler.
- High-density EVA split grips, Saf-T-Keeper hook holder.
This product ships from our trusted supplier in China. Delivery times may take up to 30 days.