If you're planning a Salmon fishing trip to Alaska this is the kit for you. We consulted with several lodge owners and Alaska salmon guides before selecting the spinners included in this kit. We also made sure all of the single hooks - where applicable - meet Alaska's strict single hook regulations. All of the lures in the kit features our big #5 Aglia blade for maximum flash and vibration. In fact, you know the blade is working because, on the retrieve, you can feel the thump all the way up to your shoulders. You won't find a better selection of single hook spinners for Alaska salmon than the Mepps spinners in this kit. In addition, you'll appreciate the quality built into these rugged lures. Beginning with solid brass components, each lure is specifically designed to handle Alaska's toughest fish.
- Solid brass bodies
- Spinner blades are silver or gold plated, copper, or polished brass
- Beads are hand-turned on a lathe to resist chipping and cracking
- Flexible vinyl decals are silk screed with UV inks to resist fading
- Hand assembled in the U.S.A.
- Mepps quality throughout
- NOTE: Due to ongoing research, lure components may differ slightly from those pictured or described