Salmon fishermen from the Great Lakes, Pacific Northwest and Alaska all agree you won't find a better selection of lures for tackle busting salmon than Mepps has to offer. We selected six of our very best for our Salmon Kit. Big kings (chinook) and silvers (coho) can be brutal on tackle. Any salmon angler will appreciate the quality built into these rugged lures. Beginning with solid brass components, each lure is specifically designed to handle big fish with an attitude.
- Solid brass bodies
- Spinner blades are silver or gold plated, copper, or polished brass
- Beads are hand-turned on a lathe to resist chipping and cracking
- Flexible vinyl decals are silk screed with UV inks to resist fading
- Hand assembled in the U.S.A.
- Mepps quality throughout
- NOTE: Due to ongoing research, lure components may differ slightly from those pictured or described