The Osage River Elite Tackle Bag offers plenty of tackle storage with a front loader design. The soft sided bag’s front panel unzips to lay flat as a working surface and provides complete access to the center compartment. This bag includes 3 medium tackle boxes for your convenience. Organize your fishing gear into the remaining side pockets that feature deluxe zippers with hoop pulls to make accessing your tackle easy even with wet, slippery hands. The tackle bag also features a dedicated plier holder with a hook-and-loop closure and MOLLE loops on the bag front for storing items you need to grab in a hurry. The bag’s exterior is made with durable ripstop polyester with a water-resistant lining to protect your gear. You’ll be prepared for a hike to your fishing hole with the removable shoulder strap; its padding will ensure your journey is made in comfort. For shorter walks to a boat or lakeside, the bag’s reinforced top carry handle will make carrying your tackle gear short distances easy. The Osage River Elite Tackle Bag measures 20 by 11 by 8 inches to provide enough space for even the most avid anglers’ fishing gear. Backed by a one-year limited warranty so you can have confidence in your purchase.
- TACKLE TRAYS INCLUDED - A total of 3 medium tackle boxes are included with the tackle bag, and the bag’s front panel unzips to lay flat for a working surface
- EFFICIENT DESIGN - Organize additional tackle with the side pockets; bag measures 20x11x8 inches for enough space for any angler’s fishing gear
- WATER RESISTANT - Designed with a heavy-duty ripstop polyester outer shell and a water-resistant lining to protect your gear from the elements
- PLIER HOLDER - Bag front features a plier holder and MOLLE loops for storing frequently-used items and clip-on accessories
- COMFORT CARRY - Padded shoulder strap helps support bag weight over long distances, and the reinforced top carry handle is ideal for short trips