Fish fear this reel, you'll love it!
It's like this reel was made specifically for you...
Built with exacting specifications, the Lew's KVD Series reels give anglers the ability to make long silky smooth casts and feel what the lure is doing on the retrieve. Engineered for extreme durability & high performance these reels have the power to handle the biggest bites and last for years. The KVD Series features all aluminum frames, strong drags and Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) dual cast control system that utilizes both an external click-dial for setting the magnetic brake plus 4 individually disengaging disk-mounted internal brake shoes that operate on centrifugal force. You'll have to work really hard to get backlash. Priced to make this affordable enough that nearly every angler can fish with the same product that the top professional anglers in the world use.
7.5:1 is an ideal gear ratio for casting reels. These mid range gear ratios work well in a variety of situations. Confidently use this reel for anything involving spinnerbaits, chatter baits, or shallow diving crankbaits. They also work really well for bottom bouncing worms, jigs, and Carolina rigs.
- Gear Ratio: 7.5:1
- Line Per Crank: 31"
- Mono Capacity: 12/120
- Braid Capacity: 50/120
- Bearings: 9+1 (Stainless steel double shielded ball bearings)
- Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Max Drag: 20 lbs. (Carbon Fiber Drag System)
- Weight: 7.2 oz.
- One-piece aluminum frame with easily removable palming graphite side plate
- Drilled machine forged and anodized aluminum 34mm spool
- High strength solid brass Speed Gears
- P2 Super Pinion bearing supported pinion gear provides precise alignment and solid stability resulting in a smoother operation and extended gear life
Typical delivery times range from 5 to 10 days.