Have you been thinking about getting into Slow Pitch Jigging but you aren't ready to spend a small fortune?
Slow Pitch Jigging isn't just the latest trend, Slow Pitch Jigging is a state-of-the-art fishing technique that yields big fish and a lot of them. Slow Pitch Jigging or, SPJ for short started in Japan and has quickly gained popularity around the world. You might be familiar with High Speed Jigging; what a workout that is. SPJ is a completely different technique that wont wear you out and brings a lot of quality fish over the rail. It requires specially designed rods, reels and jigs. Once perfected it will yield higher quality fish and more of them. Rumor has it you'll spend a lot of money to get into the technique. That simply isn't true.
The Oceanus 66 by Obsession is a 6’6″ an Acid Wrapped (Spiral Wrapped) Slow-Pitch Jigging Rod. Feel confidence targeting Ling Cod, Halibut, Rockfish, Amberjack and more with less effort, less fatigue and more control.
Acid Wrapped Rod Advantages:
- Torque Twist Elimination - Torque twist is the natural tendency for casting rods to turn over while under heavy strain such as battling big fish. By transferring the guides and line from the top to the bottom of the rod blank torque twist is eliminated resulting in better control and more power when landing big fish. Use your energy fighting the fish, not your gear.
- Fewer line guides spaced farther apart means less weight and less performance robbing friction on your line. By transferring the line guides to the bottom of the reel there is also less line rub against the blank.
- Make Longer Casts - With fewer line guides and less friction comes longer casts. Get your bait in the sweet spot with less effort.
Obsession Oceanus Advantages:
- Available in 4 Models: PE1, PE2, PE3, PE4
- Length 6'6"
- One-piece 30T carbon blank construction
- FUJI Alconite guide rings
- FUJI T-DPS reel seat
- Japanese Toray Carbon
- Blank Wrapping Technique Two Direction Spiral Wrapping / X Wrapping
ORDER NOW AND RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING!
Due to popular demand this product takes between 20 and 30 days to arrive.