The PENN Battle II offers attractive cosmetics, durable design, and silky smooth HT-100 drag as just a few of the many reasons why so many anglers fish this reel. The Full Metal Body construction allows it to maintain precision gear alignment under severe punishment. With the Superline Spool™, no backing is needed because of the rubber gasket that keeps superlines from slipping. A great value for the price point.
Penn Battle II High Value Features:
- Full Metal Body, side-plate, and rotor. Better stability and durability when battling the big fish.
- HT-100™ carbon fiber drag washers. All of the power you need to land the hardest fighting fish.
- 5 sealed stainless steel ball bearings. Consistent smooth operation when landing the big fish.
- Instant Anti- Reverse bearing. Set the hook immediately with confidence and land more fish.
- Heavy-duty aluminum bail wire. Precision line management.
- Superline Spool. Precision machined for longer and smoother casts. Get you bait where the fish are biting.
- Line Capacity Rings. With a quick glance know how much line is left when battling the biggest and toughest fish.
This high quality Penn reel is shipped from our supplier in China. Delivery times can take between 15 to 30 days.