The PENN® Fierce® III spinning reels are available in a range of sizes, from 1000 to 8000. Featuring a full metal body and side-plate, along with PENN HT-100™ carbon fiber drag washers, the Fierce III can handle anything inshore or nearshore. A 4+1 shielded stainless steel ball bearing system ensures smooth retrieves while the heavy-duty aluminum bail wire and Superline spool allow for easy line management.
Penn Fierce III High Value Features:
- Full metal body and side-plate keep precise gear alignment under heavy loads, more stability and control when landing the big fish.
- Techno-Balanced™ rotor gives smooth retrieves, keep the jig action natural looking.
- 4 stainless steel ball bearings, smooth and durable operation.
- Instant anti-reverse bearing, set the hook immediately with confidence and land more fish.
- HT-100™ carbon fiber drag washers, unbelievable drag power to fight the biggest fish.
- Heavy-duty aluminum bail wire, keep control of the line.
- Superline spool, precision machined for longer, smoother and more accurate casts. Get your bait where the fish are.
- Line capacity rings, with a quick glance know how much line is left when fighting the big fish.
This high quality Penn reel ships from our supplier in China. Delivery times can take between 15 to 30 days.