Penn Conflict Spinning Reels are designed for the technical inshore angler who is looking for top-line performance. Penn's Conflict Spinning Reel delivers a light weight and smooth casting reel capable of big drag pressure. With a stealthy, low key cosmetic of black on black and smoky gray markings, Conflict may look quiet, but one cast and you'll see it screams Penn craftsmanship and engineering.
- Full Metal Body (CFT5000, CFT6000, CFT8000 only)
- 7+1 Sealed stainless steel ball bearings
- Techno-Balanced rotor gives smooth retrieves
- HT-100 carbon fiber drag washers
- Infinite Anti-Reverse
- Heavy-duty aluminum bail wire
- Superline Spool
- Line Capacity Rings
This product is shipped from our supplier in China. Delivery times can take between 15 to 30 days.