Would it be a bad idea for you to join the Slow Pitch Jigging game?
Slow Pitch Jigging isn't just the latest trend, Slow Pitch Jigging is a state-of-the-art fishing technique that yields big fish and a lot of them. Slow Pitch Jigging or, SPJ for short started in Japan and has quickly gained popularity around the world. You might be familiar with High Speed Jigging; what a workout that is. SPJ is a completely different technique that wont wear you out and brings a lot of quality fish over the rail. It requires specially designed rods, reels and jigs. Once perfected it will yield higher quality fish and more of them. Rumor has it you'll spend a lot of money to get into the technique. That simply isn't true.
With a convenient 2 piece design this Mad Mouse Expert Model Slow Pitch Jigging rod will travel easy and land the biggest game with ease. Feel confidence targeting Rockfish, Grouper, Ling Cod, Amberjack and more.
Acid Wrapped Advantages:
- Torque Twist Elimination - Torque twist is the natural tendency for casting rods to turn over while under heavy strain such as battling big fish. By transferring the guides and line from the top to the bottom of the rod blank torque twist is eliminated resulting in better control and more power when landing big fish. Use your energy fighting the fish, not your gear.
- Fewer line guides spaced farther apart means less weight and less performance robbing friction on your line. By transferring the line guides to the bottom of the reel there is also less line rub against the blank.
- Make Longer Casts - With fewer line guides and less friction comes longer casts. Get your bait in the sweet spot with less effort.
With a convenient 2 piece design this Mad Mouse Expert model rod will travel easy and land the biggest game with ease. Also, at this price they are easy on your budget.
Mad Mouse Advantages:
- Fuji Line Guides
- Fuji Reel Seat
- Fuji Anti-Winding Top Ring
- Carbon X Spiral Construction
- 2 Section Design
- Extended EVA Handle
- 1.9m / 6'3" Length
Due to popular demand these rods take between 20 and 30 days to arrive.