Okuma Cerros bass fishing rods are lightweight, well built and incredibly durable. These bass fishing rods are built on responsive and stout 24-ton carbon blanks that feature Okuma’s UFR-Ultimate Flex Reinforcement tip technology. This technology provides for the ultimate in strength, up to a 400% increase in lifting power, without sacrificing sensitivity so that you can feel even the lightest of bites.
The component system on the Cerros bass rods feature Sea Guide XO 316-SS angles guide frames to reduce line twists. Each guide has zirconium line guide inserts for reduced line abrasion when using braided lines. The 3K woven carbon butt section improves hoop strength and is complemented by contoured EVA split rear grip handle design.
- Specially designed technique specific bass rod series
- Responsive and durable 24-ton carbon blank construction
- UFR: Ultimate Flex Reinforced rod tip technology
- Sea Guide XO 316-SS angled guide frames reduce line twists
- Zirconium line guide insert for reduced line abrasion
- 3K woven carbon butt section improves hoop strength
- Split rear grip handle design with contoured EVA
|Model||Technique||Line Weight||Lure Weight||
|CRS-C-701M||Jerkbait||8lb - 17lb||1/8-5/8 oz||1||7'||M||XF|
|CRS-C-701MH||All Purpose||10lb - 20lb||1/4-3/4 oz||1||7'||MH||XF|
|CRS-C-731MH||Big Worm||10lb - 20lb||1/4-3/4 oz||1||7' 3"||MH||XF|
|CRS-C-741XH||Swimbait||15lb - 30lb||1/4-1 1/2 oz||1||7' 4"||XH||XF|